Saturday 26 May 2007

Free time? What free time?

I'm off on holiday for a week, visiting Devon, the setting for Her Parenthood Assignment. With wonderful timing, the proofs for English Lord, Ordinary Lady have arrived on my doorstep this morning. I think I might have to take them with me. Grrr.

It's certainly going to be a working holiday. I'm taking my laptop so I can carry on with the current work in progress, and on Wednesday I'll be catching the train back up to London for the RNA's Summer Party. If you see me there, say hello, and please don't heckle my speech after the New Writers' Award is given out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you are having a great week. just sent you a text thinkiong you'd be at the party!

Anonymous said...

Great speech, Fiona :) I have a LOT to live up to!

Ray-Anne said...

Your speech was excellent Fiona - and inspiring to the 250 or so folks still working hard through the NWS - including me!
Lovely to see you again.
Best regards, Ray-Anne

Jessica Raymond said...

Will you post your speech when you get back, Fiona? I would love to hear what you said.

Hope you're having a lovely break!

Jess x