Tuesday 7 August 2012

Three books out!


I'm pausing from my RWA re-cap to mention it's publication day for Always The Best Man in the US! 

Take one perfect best man, add a less-than-perfect, sassy bridesmaid and a borrowed honeymoon and you've got a recipe for romacne!  

To read more about the book, you can check out my website.

 

But that's not all! Three Blind-Date Brides is out at the M&B site, and will be on general release in September. A few years ago I did a trilogy of books with authors Jennie Adams and Melissa McClone about three friends who lived in different corners of the world, but had resorted to internet dating to solve their man troubles. All three stories have now been released in one vlume. If you want to know more about each of the books, you can check out the BlindDateBrides.com website!

And finally, my RT Award nominated book, Housekeeper's Happy-Ever-After, is in an anthology called Cinderella Housekeepers.

No comments: