Tuesday 29 January 2008

To be read

I know everyone says they have a teetering TBR (to be read) pile, but mine really is. I mean, look at it! I tried to make one big pile but it stopped teetering and started falling instead. Bad idea.

This pile is as tall as I am. Literally. Almost exactly 5’3. Do you reckon I can get it to the floor in 2008? Me, I’m not sure. But once again I’m doing the eHarlequin book challenge and attempting to read 100 books this year. Why, oh why, don't I have more thin ones? That's what I want to know!


If you want to see what I’m reading, come on over to the eHarlequin community and join the fun!

1 comment:

Donna Alward said...

The neatnik in me refuses to have a tbr pile. I have tbr shelves instead. LOL. Basically if you take a picture of my office bookcase, most of it is tbr. Once they are read they go downstairs in the "other" bookcase.

My bff got me a "booknotes" book...with spaces for what you're reading, a wish list, favourite quotes, etc. I love it.