Friday 25 May 2012

Brain dead and beautiful cover

Am finishing book. Words all used up. 
Told daughter my brain is like a busy hardrive and there's only so much processing power left, so she has to talk in monosyllables if she wants me to understand. And, oh yes, that she needs to poke me if she wants an answer because the words are all in my head and not coming out the hole in the front of my face.
In the meantime, until regular service resumes, I've got a new cover! Here's the US cover to Always The Best Man:
 And here's the blurb:
The best man...for the bridesmaid?

Standing at the altar, Damien is breathless as the woman he loves walks toward him-to marry another man. Knowing bridesmaid Zoe's watching him makes it harder still. The opposite of the bride, Zoe's too loud, too vibrant, too...everything!

Zoe can't resist provoking him-just once, she'd like to see "Mr. Perfect" lose his cool. She can tell there are fireworks smoldering behind those pale blue eyes.

But before the wedding night is over, their unexpected connection will threaten to undermine everything they both believe about themselves and each other....
 
 

2 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

LOL! It will be worth it :)

It's a gorgeous cover! Congrats!

Lacey Devlin said...

I can't find the release date for Australia yet. I want it! *wails*