Sunday 7 January 2007

Books and covers

I'm not posting much because I'm wrestling with the current book. It is not behaving itself. I love my characters and I've got some great ideas for later chapters, but getting the beginning right is practically impossible.


On the up side, I just found the lovely cover for my next North American release on amazon. I love this book. I think it's my favourite so far.





I was a bit miffed yesterday evening when my husband disappeared to have a bath and didn't get out again for an hour. We were supposed to be having a little bit of 'together' time.


"How come you were so long?" I huffed.
"I was reading the last two chapters of your book (Her Parenthood Assignment) and I couldn't put it down."
Instantly forgiven.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cover!!!

Yeah, I think I would forgive him too :)

Sharon J said...

That would just be too impossible to forgive :)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Gorgeous, Fiona :)

Susan Rix said...

I've nearly finished your first book (and I'm LOVING it), and I've now also received your SECOND book as part of my Reader Subscriber service... :-D

Best wishes that your writing starts behaving itself on your current wip.

Sue :-)