Sunday 30 September 2007

Extreme Fantasy

I was going to blog about something sensible, but I saw this on Melissa McClone's blog and had to have a go myself!


Your home is a

Philanthropic Muse's Mansion

Your kitchen is someplace you never go, because you "have people for that." There's a Chocolatessen, which is rapidly becoming your favorite room of the house. Having one is also becoming a trend among your wealthy neighbors. Your master bedroom is the size of a small barn, with carpet thick enough to reach your ankles. Your study has hardback editions of every classic ever written, plus a special edition of Rich Dad, Poor Dad with the parts you ghost-authored highlighted. One of your garages holds your collection of ferraris, and is measured in acreage.

Your home also includes a guest wing and private quarters for your servants. Outside is your hedge maze and gardens, meticulously tended by a team of world-class botanists.

And, you have a pet -- a doberman pincer named "Warren".

Below is a snippet of the blueprints:


Find YOUR Dream Home!


I love the idea of having my own ballroom with a sulking corner for those that have been scorned - probably because they have acted inappropriately after having been dazzled by my wild and uncomprmising beauty (Fiona falls about laughing). and how about having my and my own romance library and a maze! I'm currently fascinated by mazes and I'm considering using one somehow in an upcoming book. Not sure about the doberman, though. Can't I have a cat instead?

The on-site choclatier is very tempting, but I'm not sure my waistline could take the damage! I hope there's a state of the art gym in there somewhere...

1 comment:

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

This looks like too much fun, Fiona! Must give it a try :)