Blind-Date Marriage is going to be part of the prize bundle along with:
- Christmas Kids and Kisses - 3in1 including Kate's "The Christmas Baby Gift".
- Accepting the Boss's Proposal - by Natasha Oakley. (I've read this and it was fantastic. Jemima was a wonderfully real and sympathetic heroine and Miles was just plain yummy.)
- The Italian Doctor's Bride by Margaret McDonagh. (The Pink Heart Society gave this a fab review).
- White-Hot by Trish Wylie. (This one made me laugh and cry. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "pants on fire" and no, I'm not going to explain, you'll just have to read it!)
- Chosen as the Frenchman's Bride by Abby Green. (Haven't managed to get my sticky paws on this one yet, but I wanna!)
- The Italian Billionaire's Virgin by Christina Hollis. (Brand new Modern Romance/Presents author).
- A Mistress for the Taking by Annie West. (Sitting on my to-be-read pile this very minute!)
And there may be more to be added.