Monday 21 July 2008

Coming back to earth

Well, after my marathon writing session, it's been kind of strange to be back in the real world. For a start, my brain won't stop. I kept being woken up last night in the middle of a dream where I had to write a section in my book where the characters had to go to Yorkshire. And, as much as I told myself it was all finished - I didn't need to write any more -every time I went back to sleep I had the same dream.

I have emerged into the world of people, blinking in the sunlight. It's freaky out here. There are beings who exist outside my head, and I can't make them do anything I want - especially the small ones who live in my house. Mind you, if I'd been able to make the people inside my head do what I wanted, I wouldn't have been in this state in the first place.

Today has lasted forever. It's almost five o'clock and I feel it should be bed time. Just goes to show that I got used to 'losing' time when I was locked away in my imaginary world.

No comments: