Monday 14 July 2008

Sunday Stats

Thank you so much to everyone who has popped by to cheer me on! Here's how I did yesterday.

Total word count at end of Saturday: 19205
Goal for Sunday: 23200 (5000 words)

Word count at end of Sunday: 23217 (4062 words)

Brain too frazzled to do maths (see above): 1

Wonderful friends who prised me out of my hermitage by inviting me and the kids round for Sunday dinner because they knew I was writing and might not have time to cook: 2

Therefore, chickens not burned because I'd forgotten I was supposed to be cooking dinner instead of writing: 1

I'm sure the chicken is very grateful.

Word count goal for Mdnday: 28200 (5000 words)
Authors who can't type properly anymore: 1

6 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

Good luck, hon. We all get books like this and the good news is that you *will* get through it - and the next will flow much easier. :o)

Donna Alward said...

Fiona, in the move I lost your e-mail and your website seems to be defunct....could you e-mail me ASAP?

Thanks hon

D

Michelle Styles said...

You cna do this.

Just think about making it stronger and better. The words will flow.

Nell Dixon said...

Hugs and positive vibes being sent in your direction.

Unknown said...

I am sending all the vibes I can (()))s

lizx

Unknown said...

Sending lots of vibes to you!! And thanks again for your comments in Chichester! Changing the conflict has helped alot!